Join Our Team
We are looking for exceptional people to join our team!
Apprenticeship & Non-Traditional Employment for Women (ANEW) is a 30+ year old pre-apprenticeship training and support services non-profit organization headquartered in Renton, Washington. This program serves diverse people and interacts with apprenticeships, businesses, labor, workforce development, and colleges to recruit, train, and support job placement in construction trades careers and other non-traditional employment pathways.
At ANEW, work culture is important to us. Our work, helps to prepare others for work and we believe our actions and attitudes in the workplace really matter. Our dedicated team members come to work everyday engaged and full of passion to meet our mission and support a nurturing environment that provides an outlet for ALL of us to grow personally and professionally. This dedication shows in the outcomes that are reflected in the community we serve. Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
OPEN POSITION: Client Services Administrator
Working under the supervision of the Program Manager, the Client Services Administrator will focus on delivery and maintenance of the Support Services Program for ANEW clients. The Client Services Administrator will be the primary person responsible for issuing the supportive services, managing the client data system, and all data entry and maintenance of the organization’s database. Traveling to partner locations in Washington State, setting up support service systems, following up and monitoring partner activities. Please email Resume and Cover Letter to Info@anewaop.org
Support the Assessment, Enrollment and Case Management:
- Maintain client files recording case notes, which track all client activities at a level that will insure the organization will pass multiple monitoring reviews / audits.
- Administer the dissemination of all support services to eligible clients.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of support services to Program Manager and in the data base.
- Travel to partner locations, creating Support Service systems, administer and follow up with partners.
Job Placement and Retention Services
- Verify placements into apprenticeships and/or family wage employment and report as appropriate.
- Provide referrals to various wrap around community services.
Monitoring and Reports:
- Responsible for maintaining all aspects of the database including all participant demographic information, case notes, employment information, retention services, as well as support service disbursements.
- Responsible for ensuring physical files and electronic files are consistent and accurate.
- Assist in the development of monthly and quarterly reports by providing data regarding recruitment, outreach, assessments, job search, placements, and retention services.
- Track and follow-up on Individual Referral Plans and Individual Service Plans as required by grants and contracts
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM / REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
- 4 years work experience with a non-profit or social service agency focused on program recruitment, planning and coordination
- Participation and attainment of a journey level status in any craft / trade can substitute for education requirement
- Advanced computer skills, including ability to create and edit documents in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) Typing ability of at least is 55 WPM may be required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, and ability to work with a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superb customer service skills
- Proven ability to be extremely organized and detail orientated
- Knowledge and application of organization, planning, records management and general administration
- Ability to operate standard equipment, including but not limited to computers, telephone systems, copies, fax machines, networks
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Able to effectively work with “hard to serve populations”
- Be able to meet multiple timelines and deadlines
- Work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of unions and apprenticeship system
- Minimum of four years of work experience in the following: providing recruitment, employment placement services, instruction and counseling to adult or youth population and working with ethnically diverse populations
- Knowledge of common barriers and strategies for working with clients with multiple barriers
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Background screening through Washington State Patrol
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include evening and or weekend on occasion
- Proof of citizenship or other authorization for employment
- Continuation of employment is contingent upon successfully performing work described
- Continuation of this position is dependent on achievement of performance goals and availability of funding
Work Location: ANEW Administration office –Renton and Satellite locations as assigned
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm, with occasional evenings and weekends as needed
Reports to: Program Manager
This position is paid on an hourly rate of $17 – $20 dollars/DOE. This is an hourly rate position and reports to the Executive Director of Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Employment (ANEW). Work schedule is 40 hours per week with a schedule of Monday through Friday and occasional evening or weekend work. This position is grant funded and continuation of this position is subject to obtainment of contract deliverables, funding restrictions such as penalties for nonperformance, project evaluations, and achievement of performance goals and availability of funding.
The Client Services Administrator position is a non-exempt position. The person in this position is expected to serve a 90 day probation period. Benefits will not be included until and unless the position is made permanent, which is contingent upon performance evaluation, funding, board direction, and potential re-development of the organization and its training/service delivery models. If the position is more than 30/hours per week, employer paid medical benefits will include medical, dental, and vision benefits.
A portion of the medical premium is made by the employee through a pre-tax contribution at time of payroll posting. Employees at 30/hours week or greater qualify for full benefits and pay a pre-tax contribution of $80 per month. Employees at 20/hours per week pay 25% of their benefits. Employees who work less than 20 hours per week are not eligible for paid benefits. Additional employer paid benefits include: basic life insurance, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay and taxes as required by law.
Please email Resume and Cover Letter to Info@anewaop.org