Are you in search of a high-paying career?
Here are five good reasons to start your career as an apprentice:
- Earn a paycheck while you learn. Start at $18-26/hr your first day!
- A secure future – Achieving such a high level of skill will lead to a higher salary and greater job opportunities.
- There are apprenticeships in nearly every field you can imagine.
- A skill you can use. Careers that start with an apprenticeship are highly skilled, and they are in high demand.
- The chance to be your best. When you start an apprenticeship, you’ll learn a skilled trade from a master craftsman.
ANEW offers pre-apprenticeship programs, employment navigation and financial support for individuals who desire a family wage career.
ANEW is a trusted partner in the construction industry. We can assist you with the training and navigation you need to obtain a family wage career in construction. To learn more about our services, attend an info session.
Upcoming info sessions to enroll in our programs are listed on our calendar (click below).
We are currently enrolling for our next pre-apprenticeship training classes:
North Training Center (Seattle): Class starts January 13th
South Training Center (Kent): Class start January 27th
Our Programs & Services
Thank you to our sponsors for our upcoming Snohomish Cohort:
ANEW’s mission is to improve people’s lives by providing quality training, employment navigation and supportive services leading to successful family wage careers.
Want more information?
Call 206.381.1384 or fill in the form below.