Apprenticeship Opportunities Project
AOP is currently taking clients by appointment, Monday through Friday.
ANEW has operated the Apprenticeship Opportunities Project (AOP) since 1994 and provides employment navigation, support services, and case management to those who qualifies in these ways:
- One-to-one, personalized assistance on resumes, job and apprenticeship applications, and interviewing skills
- Direct connections to employers looking for qualified applicants
- Navigating challenging situations
Fill out our enrollment form ahead of time here.
Limited Financial Assistance for Qualified Individuals:
- Initiation Fees and Union Dues
- Tuition and Books
- Work Clothes and Boots
- Occupation-Specific Tools
- Driver’s License Support
- GED Support